Friday, January 11, 2013

This week's review

As promised I want to summarize my week.

Monday - I went back to work after two weeks off.  I enjoyed the time off but it was nice to get back to work.    Monday, I also posted a revision on a card I started on Saturday.  I actually finished the cards today.  Hopefully they will go in the mail to coming week.  You will find a flower picture on the the Photo page.  I just had to brighten the cold day. 

Wednesday - I started a new weekly idea on the main page.  It is called "Random Thoughts".  I will be posting general things going through my mind or things I would like to get done.  I hope you enjoy the page.  I also mentioned a couple of new ideas on the recipe page.  Wednesday will be "Kitchen Gadgets".  It might be a new purchase or something on my wish list or just some thing I have found surfing the web.  The first thing I reviewed was the Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Attachment.  I even posted a recipe for Strawberry Ice Cream.  I also found a link that gives suggestions for a photo a day.  I thought it sounded like fun so I started it on Wednesday.  Go over to the photo pages and check out the photos. 

Friday - I also started a new thread on the recipe for Fridays.  It will be "Menu Possibilities".  I love surfing the web so on Fridays I will post some of the links I run across that you might find interesting.

I am working on some more changes and I hope to post more often.  I hope you like the changes and come to check out the upcoming post.

Once again, I hope you have a good weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment