Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random Thoughts

I am sitting here surfing the web.  I should go to bed but I just don't want to.  Since I have an migraine I think I will just keep surfing the web.  I am adding to my favorite sites.  There are just so many great ones out there.  I am thinking about deleting the "Health and Fitness Page" and adding a favorite link page. 

Here are my random thoughts for now. 

1)  The weather on Saturday was warm and cloudy.  Here in Michigan, it reached a high of 58.  I know that sounds warm but it was still chilly.  I wish the sun had come out.  Overnight the temperatures dropped to 32.  Welcome to Michigan.

2)  I stayed up super late on Friday Night.  I so enjoy the quiet house.  I managed to get the whole house straightened and all the clothes washed.  It was nice going into the weekend with a clean house.

3)  I have been doing the Photo A Day challege for a little over a week and I must say I am enjoying it.  It is so much fun.  It takes less than 5 minutes usually.

That is it for now.  I will get better with these random thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment