Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things to do in 2013

I will admit that I have trouble coming up with topics for my blog but I love to surf the web and I get all kinds of ideas.  I ran across one today.  It was over on Fat Mum Slim's site.

In one of her post, she makes a list of 20 ordinary things to do in 2013.  I decided to take the list and change around to fit my goals.  I didn't come up with 20 things but I did come up with a few.

1. Come up with several topics for the blog.  
   Like I said this is hard for me, so I am trying to keep the blog active.  Please feel free to send me any suggestions.

2. Dance to your favorite song
   I love music.  Last year for Christmas (2011), my husband got me a surround sound system for the living room.  I want to turn the music on more often and just enjoy the music.

3. Plan a holiday
   I don't want to really plan a holiday as much as I want to make more time for my husband.  Either here at the house or just taking a weekend from time to time.

4. Make and send out more cards
   I use to make a lot of cards.  I haven't had the time lately, but I want to start again. 

5. Plan menus better.
   Make it easier to get meals done.

6. Spend more time with friends.

7. Read more. 
   It is relaxing and I need to relax more.

8. Save Money.
   At the end of the year, I want to have some extra money put back.

9. Do more kind acts.
   Last year, I read an article about doing random acts of kindness.  I really want to do this.  I would like to do at least one a month.  Which means, I need to do one soon.

10. Take more pictures.
   I know my son is going to hate this, so I am going to do the Photo A Day challenge and maybe it will take the pressure off of my son.  He just hates having his picture taken. 





No comments:

Post a Comment