Saturday, January 19, 2013

This Week In Review

I thought I would use one of my photo a day shots for the home page.  It is cold here in Michigan and I thought it would brighten things up.

Monday - I came home from work and just relaxed.  I really didn't feeling like doing alot so it was a good thing that my house was straightened for the most part.  After dinner (Pull Pork), I got a little energy and went into my craft room.  You will find some ideas for making tic tac mint holders on the stamping page.  Then there is the Photo A Day pictures and a new recipe over the recipe page.  I also worked on some menu possibilities.

Tuesday - I found a great chart for saving money.  I have it posted on the main page.  I hope I will be able to stick with it.  There is also some things I want to work on over the next year.  I am going to try and review this list at the first of each month so I can see how I am doing.

Wednesday - I had a migraine most of the day so I haven't gotten a lot done, but I did add my "Kitchen Gadget" article.  I looked at crock-pots this week and included some recipes.  We may see crock-pots again.  I just keep seeing them everyone I go.

There is a new card over on the Stamping page.  I did a patriotic one to send to some of our military friends.  I am just so proud of them for serving our country and I wanted them to know I was thinking of them.

Friday - Check out the Menu Possibilities over on the recipe page.  You might be able to find a new recipe for dinner. 

I also add a links page.  Right now, it only has cooking links but I will be adding more.

Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday.








No comments:

Post a Comment