Thursday, October 3, 2019

Hello

Hello.  I know I have tried blogging several times and I always get involved in life and my site gets abandoned.  But since I am home full time again (sort of), I am going to try it again.

A short introduction.  My name is Sarah.  I live in Michigan with my husband and spoiled cat.  Our only son live about 2 1/2 hours away. 

My husband is an electrician and runs his own company and I help out with the paperwork (which is mwh I say I am sort of home full time).  He is a great boss and lets me pick my hours.  As long as the work gets done, he is ok with it.  So there are times when I am working at midnight.

I love crafts of all kinds.  Mainly card making but I do throw in other paper crafts into the mix.  My craft table is always a mess and usually has several projects started.  I won't post every project on my craft page, but I will start posting more. 

I love messing around in the kitchen.  I am always trying new recipes that I have found on the web, so check out my recipe tab.  I haven't gotten anything new on there yet, but hopefully over the next few days, I will get something up there.

The links page will take me a while but I will try to update it over the next few weeks also.

I guess that is it for now.  Please come back and check out what is happening in my insane life.




No comments:

Post a Comment