Saturday, October 19, 2019

Happy Saturday

Hello.  I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

I was suppose to have a play with the ladies, but I wasn't feeling good last night and this morning, so I decided to just stay home and relax.  So football is playing and I am trying to get my craft table cleaned off so I can finish up some projects but right now I can't find my work area.

To that end, I finished up my Diamond Painting Scarecrow.  I made the turkey earlier in the week.  These were so much fun.  I really hope Hobby Lobby comes out with some Christmas one.

Well, I forgot to post this, so it has been sitting here waiting on me to finish it.  So a quick update, I have my whole desk cleaned off.  I am going to eat a late lunch and then I am going to put my vacation pictures in the album I made.  I will try to post pictures on the stamping page, later today.

Have a good one.  Chat with you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment