Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Diamond Painting

Hello.  Just a real short note.  And then I am off to watch TV with my husband.  I usually send Wednesday evening in my craft room but I have a small migraine (thanks to the rain in the area) and we are just going to relax a little while.

Earlier today, I was in Hobby Lobby looking through the fall section and I saw this little kit and I just had to pick it up.  I wanted more than one but that was all they had.  I love diamond painting.  It is so relaxing and I just love the end results. 

I called my sister in South Carolina when I got and told her about them and she went and picked up a couple for her and another one for me.  She is going to mail it out tomorrow so hopefully I will get it before I see my son.  His girlfriend loves them more than I do so I really wanted a set for her.  Thank you Connie.

They are stickers but I left the paper on the back and added magnets.  I thought they would be adorable on my file cabinet in my craft room.  I finished the turkey today and I will work on the scarecrow this weekend.  I so hope they have Christmas ones.  I looked today but there weren't any but they are still putting Christmas out so maybe they will show up later.

I will try to get a better picture tomorrow.  

That's it for now.  Have a great night and I will chat with you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment