Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekly Review

Monday - I had a Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation on my neck.  Hopefully I will see some relief from the migraines soon.  I listed my Menu Planner.

Tuesday - I am thinking about adding an organizing page.  I am still thinking about it,maybe over the next few weeks.

Wednesday - I changed to look of the recipe page.  I hope everyone likes the new look.  I don't know how long I will leave it.  Purple has never been one of my favorite colors, but I do like it for now.

Friday -  With all the downtime this week, I did alot of web surfing, so there was lots of Menu Possibilities this week.  I got a little behind on posting my Photo a Day pictures, but I did get them posted.

The weather this week was just strange.  We got snow Sunday and Monday, rain Tuesday and Wednesday and then snow again Friday and Saturday.  As I write this we have about 4-6 inches on the ground.  I hope it stays around long enough for me to get some pictures tomorrow after work.

I have been working on my Valentine's Day cards this week.  You can see all of them over on the stamping page.

I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment