Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Overwhelmed

I am feeling so overwhelmed.  I am having some trouble dealing with the meds.  Between the pain killers from the nerve block and general changes in my regular meds, I am a little out of it. 

Then I have gotten behind on my deep cleaning around the house.  I have been doing the basic stuff but I am beginning to notice some things that need to get done.  Cleaning around the baseboards, cleaning out corners, decluttering, spot cleaning the carpets, etc.

I have been doing a lot of surfing lately.  I have so many new recipes I want to try and old ones that we haven't had in a while.  My menu planning has been scattered.  I  make a plan and then I add something at the last minute.  Then the next week, I haven't completed the menu but I still want some of the things on it but I want to add more.....It is just getting out of hand.

I am going to spend the next few days trying to get things back into control.  Because it is all about control and organizing.  If I don't get my list made and stick to it.  It will just get worse. 

To that end, I am going to pick a room each day and I am going to thoroughly clean it.  By Monday or Tuesday, I should have that taken care of.  I am also going to make a detailed menu and try to stick to it.  In between, I am still going to make the time to stamp and take some photos.  When all of that is done, I am going to be over some of my medical problems, and I want to get back to exercising.

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment