Friday, February 1, 2013

Randomness

I ended up having some pain from the nerve ablation.  I have been off and on pain killers all week.  I am beginning to feel better.  Hopefully next week will be a good week.  Just in time to come off my regular meds for a month and then to have the other nerve ablation done.

Now for the thoughts of the week.....

1)  Do you have a favorite TV show that you hate to miss?  My niece's is the Biggest Loser.  I think mine is Grey's Anatomy. 

2)  We are snackers at this house....sweet, salty, crunchy, spicy, etc.  It doesn't matter.  Do you have a favorite snack?  Right now I am craving chocolate.  I am trying to stay away from it but it is really hard.  What do you do to stop craving some thing?

3) Our weather has been so strange this week.  Sunday we got snow, then rain on Tuesday and Wednesday and now more snow tomorrow. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment