Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello

Hello.  I haven't been on line this week.  I am hoping to catch up tonight and tomorrow. 

This is my one and only son.  He came home a couple of weeks ago for a surprise visit.  It was great having him home for a few days.  It is hard too believe that he will be home for his summer break from college in a little over 3 months. 

I spent today in the kitchen cooking.  I put up chicken nuggets, 10 individual chicken breast, made vanilla ice cream, butterscotch lava cakes, and dinner.  I also have 2 chicken breasts soaking in the refrigerator for chicken fajitas and a flank steak in the crockpot.  Tomorrow, I have ten pounds of hamburger meat to put up.  I am planning on making 3 lbs of meatballs, 2 small lasagnas, spaghetti sauce, and ???  I am still trying to figure out the other 3-4 pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment