Saturday, September 11, 2010

Punches

When I am not making cards, I love to play with my punches. Actually I don't have as many as I would like so I always end up borrowing some from my stamp buddy. I am not creative enough to come up with my ideas so I am always surfing the web to get ideas. So thank you to all of those wonderful punch addicts.

Here are some of my favorite sites.

LeeAnn Greff at Flowerbug's Inkspot
Ellen Kemper at Blinkin', Thinkin', & Inkin'
Kim Score at Paper Punch Addiction

I have a 6X6 album that I keep all of my patterns in. The picture for today's creation doesn't come out as well as I would like it to, but I think you will get the idea. I snagged the idea from Flowerbug's Inkspot. I didn't have the correct punches so I used what I had.I used the following punches....
Stampin' Up Boho Blossom
Spellbinder Label 1
Spellbinder Large Scalloped Octagon
1/4" Circle
1/2" Circle
1 3/4" Circle
Stampin' Up Heart to Heart
Stampin' Up Scallop

Back to my stamping table. I will try to post more of my pages once I get a new printer/scanner.

1 comment: