Friday, September 3, 2010

Holly Berry House


I started these earlier in the week and I finally sat down and finished them. The main stamp is by Holly Berry House. I have looked at their stamps several times but I just never picked one up. I brought this at the Novi Stamp Convention. It has a lot of straight lines so I thought it would be easier to cut out. I think I am going to make a sample sheet and try out some different color combinations. Red and green will be first, but I think light blue and white glitter would be pretty for the winter months, and then red and pink for Valentines. I will post the sample sheet when I finish it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Holly Berry House Stamp 1707-N, Embossing Arts 403-F Proud to be American
Papers: The Paper Patch B593 Navy Brush Strokes and Red Stars, Colors by Design SQ107
Copic Markers: R27, B26

No comments:

Post a Comment