Thursday, September 30, 2010

Denami Sketch Challenge #4

Here is the sketch for the challenge and below that will be what I created with the sketch. I really like the wreath from Denami Designs. You will be seeing it in my Christmas cards also. There is just so many options for it.

I will edit this post tomorrow with the supply list...






Supplies:
Stamps: Denami Design M52 Leafy Vine Wreath, Denami Design C64 Pumpkin Chickie
Copic Markers: YR04, YR02, R39, E08, G24, Y11, Y17
Punches: Spellbinder Circles, Martha Stewart 42-60029 Rings, Leaf Punch by ???
Paper: Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday Paper Pack with Glitter
Accessories: Great Impressions Glitter Sparkling Ice, Memento ME-800 Rich Cocoa Ink Pad

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely fall colors and the leaves are such a fun touch! Love how you colored the leaves on the wreath! Very pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty of a card, Sarah! I love how you used the leaf punch for the added elements on the side. Seeing the Pumpkin Chickie always makes me smile- love it in the middle of this wreath!

    Thanks for taking the time to join us in the DeNami challenge! Hope to see you for our next challenge, which starts on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is SO elegant! I really like your cards and designs! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete