Thursday, September 23, 2010

Card for the Day

I am on day two of a major migraine. I left work early yesterday and today was just as bad. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

I started this card on Tuesday night and had all intends of finishing it on Wednesday but I have only been able to work on it for short periods of time. Hopefully I will finish all of them tonight.

Supplies:
Stamps: Denami Designs E129 Small Pear, Danami Designs PF31 Apples and Pears set, Stamps by Judith AA63 3 Dots, Stamps by Judith AA23 Snowflake
Copic Markers: G24, G21, Y15
Extras: Cuddlebug A2 Bdr Just My Type Embossing Folder, 1 1/2" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Spellbinder Scallop Circle, Denami Design Fun Fluff

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Love the little pears on this card - great color combo!

    ReplyDelete