Saturday, August 29, 2015

Happy Weekend

Hello everyone.  I am in the middle of a long weekend full of work.  One more day.  I will be so glad when tomorrow is over.  I am hoping it will be an early day.  Next week is my last week off from school.  School starts back the Tuesday after Labor Day and I will be in the kitchen bright and early to help with breakfast.

Yesterday and today, I got a couple of planner orders in.  This is the first time I have ordered sticker and I was extremely happy.  I didn't order a lot.  I will probably be placing a bigger order this week.  Most of what I got in was theme related.  Elephants and footballs.

Here are quick shots of the stickers

These were from Imagine That by Lori.  You will be seeing both of these alot.  My theme is football next week so I am going to use several then.  The water can was a little big but that is okay, maybe I will get better at watering the flowers.

More footballs.  I thought I would use the game day full blocks for each Saturday. I will be a few weeks short so I will have to do some thing else or order more.  I love the free set of cupcakes.  They will be perfect for birthdays.

This is the last order.  It has elephants in it for this week.  I haven't finished this week because I was waiting on these to come in.  I know the full boxes will be short because I use the Happy Planner but I have a plan for them.

That is it for now.  I am going to try real hard to post some thing next week that doesn't have to do with planners.  Enjoy what is left of the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment