Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Round-Up

I am a little late with the round-up but it is Saturday for another 30 minutes.  This was my last week off from work.  School starts back on Tuesday and that means back to work.  Time to cook the lunches for all the kids.

Several new projects on the stamping page and even a new recipe on the recipe page.  I also posted a craft project on the main page.  There was also a big announcement on the stamping page.

Goals for the coming week:
   1)  Stay on top of the house work. 
   2)  Enjoy a long weekend with my son who is home from college...

Thoughts:
   1)  I am so glad that college football starts this weekend.
   2)  My son is home for a few days and I am so glad, but I am going to try not to get frustrated when he spends more time with friends than at home.
  
That is it for now.  I hope everyone has a good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment