Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Round Up

I am going to try and get back into the swing of things and toward that end, I am going to try and close out the week every Saturday and include some of my silly thoughts.

There was lots of stamping projects posted on the stamping page and I even posted a new recipe.  I haven't taken any pictures lately but I am going to pull out my camera this week.  Hopefully, it will be some thing besides my flower bed.

My goals for the week are as follows:

   1) Get back on the treadmill.  I would love to walk/run three times this week.
   2)  Stay on top of the housework, especially in the kitchen.
   3)  Continue to stamp...
   4)  Start organizing my recipes again.

That is a starting point for goals.  Let's see how I do on them.

Thoughts for the week:  I didn't write a lot down this week.  I will have to remember to do this as the week goes by....

   1)  Where has the summer gone?  Public schools start back the week after Labor Day in Michigan and that is two weeks away.  I am ready to go back to work but I will miss being at home all day and the summer weather.  Fall will fly by with lots of activity and before we know it, there will be winter.  Enough said....

   2)  Organizing...I am usually a perfectionist.  I am always looking for quicker and better ways to do things and every thing has to have a place.  I have let some things slip but it is time to re-evaluate.

   3)  Fall flowers...What fall flowers do you like?  Especially if you live in Michigan.  I usually just put out some mums.

I am going to close with a rose picture from the world wide web.  As time goes by, I hope to use some of my flowers.

That's it for this week.  I hope every one has a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment