Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stamping 411 SSC164

I haven't been doing a lot of stretches lately, but I am going to try to get a couple done this week. I am also going to try and put a little bit more detail on what I used to make the card.

This stretch will be from Stamping 411.

Once again, I am still playing with my Denami Design stamps. I will be moving on eventually. You can't see it but I used fun fluff from Denami on the chickies.


Supplies:
Stamps: Denami Happy "Bird"-Day Chicks N115; Denami Chickie B90; Denami Small Dot Circle Frame E114
Paper: BoBunny Tutu Dot; Paper Pizazz Pink/Yello Plaid
Copic Markers: YR65, G21, Y11, Y15, R81, B21
Accessories: 1 1/2" Circle; 1 3/4" Circle, Martha Stewart Edger; Fun Fluff

9 comments:

  1. Sarah -- this is so delicate and cute -- fabulous job on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with the stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those little Chickie's! I love them. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those are the most adorable little chicks! Love the soft colors, and the fact that you added fluffiness to them makes them just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! Love the softness!! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fluffy chickies... such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete