Monday, August 9, 2010

Novi Stamp Convention

Sorry I have been missing. I have been working on a few projects around the house, reformating my computer and getting my son ready to leave for college. We will be moving my son into his college apartment in a little under two weeks. I still have a lot to do. Then school starts two weeks later which means I will be going back to work. It will be strange not seeing my son in the school but it hopefully will be a good year.This past weekend, I worked at the Novi Stamp Convention for Denami Designs. If you aren't familiar with their stamps, check them out. It was a fun and enjoyable weekend. I really enjoyed meeting Nami and her family. Her two sons are sweet, polite, cute and well behaved. I would bring both home with me in a heartbeat. I hope I get to work for them again next year.

I came home and had to play around with some of my Denami stamps. You will be seeing a lot of them over the next few days/weeks. This is a cute little apple basket. I did it in yellow, red, green and a mixed basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment