Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red, White & Blue


I am and always will be very patriotic. I love using my patriotic stamps. My son's best friend just left recently for boot camp. He is stationed in Columbus, Georgia at Ft. Benning right now. If you live down south, you know the temperatures have been unreal. I feel for him having to go through basic training in triple digit temperatures.

I wanted to make him a card and I decided to try Splitcoaststamper's weekly tutorial, (The tent card). It was fun and quick to make. It will be a tutorial that I will use again. I did make one change, my bottom accordion section was 3 1/2" X 5 1/2".

Supplies:
Stamps: House Mouse "Patriotic Wrap", Stamp It "God Bless America/lg"
Copic Markers: E31, E33, R27, Y11, B24
Papers: The Paper Patch "Navy tiny stars/scarlet tiny stars", basic white, red and blue cardstock
Accessories: 2 largest Spellbinder circles, Paper Studio Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment