Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday

Hello.  I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.  Now that football season has started, my husband and I usually have a game day plan.  Lots of snacks and football.  However, he is trying to finish a big job up at work, so he will be working until late tonight.  The Alabama game will still be on but not all the normal snacks.

So instead of spending the morning in the kitchen, I am in my craft room.  I am determined to get it cleaned up.  I cleaned off my desk and craft table.  All of the projects are spread all over the floor.  I am going to see how many I can get done today.  Right now, there are 26 projects on the floor.  Let's see how many I can get done today.  Not all of them are craft related.  Some have to do with my computer and work.  There is even a couple of food related projects. 

So I will chat with all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment