Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Planner/Scrapbook

Hello.  I am back again with a couple more pages in my Happy Planner. 


Week of June 22nd - 28th
   I went with a fruit theme.  I thought it would be red, and green.  Super bright.  But when I started putting the pieces together, it ended up pink, red, and minimum of light green.  That is ok, I like how it turned out.

   We have gotten a lot of rain.  Which has made every thing green.  And given me lots of time for reading.  Especially since, I pulled a muscle in my neck.


Week of June 29th - July 5th
   4th of July week....This is one of my favorite weeks.  I just love all of the red, white and blue.  I didn't do as much decorating as I usually do.  The time just snuck up on me.  The theme in my planner was red, white and blue.  I went easy, because I had a lot I could have added.  I love the dashboard, I made and added plus the pinwheels.

   We had a cat show up at the door one night this week.  I really didn't want a pet, but it would not go away and it was so hungry for food and loving.  We ended up taking her end.  She is about a year and so loving.   She will be a happy addition to the family.


I am just a picture short of having the next week done.  I will try to get it done the first of next week.  Unless I find some more pictures to print out.  Plus I want to get this week done earlier.

Well my timer for dinner is going off.  Chat with you later.




No comments:

Post a Comment