Saturday, August 25, 2012

Long week

This has been a really long week.  I spent two days at the doctor's office then, Wednesday and Thursday, I cleaned house and just spent time with my son.  He left this morning heading back to college.  Last year, he came home once a month, I think it will be more like every six weeks this year.  I may be wrong but I think he will be busy.  I worked yesterday and today and I will be working again tomorrow.

I made a to do list today for next week.  It will be my last week at home before school starts back.  I am a cook at our local school (K-12).  The list is every thing I want to get done before I go back.  The list is four pages (5X7 pages) long.  I only have Monday thru Wednesday to get it all done.  I am working my second job Thursday thru Sunday.  I will let you know how much I get done.

I haven't decided how I am going to let you know I have posted on the other pages so for now, I posted on the Stamping and Health & Fitness pages this week.  I will try to find a recipe for the recipe page tonight.  I want to get my photography page up next week, too.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment