Saturday, March 13, 2010

Over the week













I finished my St. Patrick's Day cards up this week. I don't normal make St. Patrick's Day cards but I had a couple of ideas and it gave me a reason to stamp. I hope you like the cards.....

I love Riley so when I saw this stamp at a friends I just had to stamp out a couple to use. And the clover made out of hearts is similar to one I saw on Splitcoast Stampers using the scallop Spellbinder die set. The lower die cut is using a Quickut.

I also made another ribbon holder. This one is for my blue ribbon. All of it didn't fit in the container but it is a starting point. I don't know if I will make more of these or not. I think they are really cute and will help me get rid of all of the little stacks on ribbon on my table. Plus it will be easier to carry ribbon over to my friend's house.

I want to work on a couple of Easter projects this afternoon but before I do I have got to clean house. My husband worked nights this week so I didn't get a lot done because I didn't want to wake him up. Hopefully I will be back later with some more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment