Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Punches

I adore making things out of my punches. I wish I was creative enough to come up with the ideas myself, but I'm not. I snag ideas from all over. Splitcoaster Stampers is my favorite spot to look, but I do check some great blogs. I will list some of my favorites.

Chic'nScratch
Flowerbug's Inkspot
Julia Bettencourt
Blinkin, Thinkin, & Inkin

Now for the one I made yesterday. I am thinking Easter so I made a cute little bunny. I don't remember where I saw him. I also made the back view of him. Both are adorable. I don't know what I am going to do with him, but he is all made.


This is what I used making him....

Front View
1 1/2" Circle Punch for face
1/2" circle punch for cheeks
small heart punch
small googly eyes
Stampin' Up Large oval for ears and feet
Stampin' Up Small oval for feet
Small hole punch for feet
1 3/4" circle for body
1 1/2" circle for body
Stampin' Up Word Window for arms

Back View
1 1/2" Circle Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Stampin' Up Large Oval



No comments:

Post a Comment