Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Stamp from the convention

I bought this chickadee from Impression Obsession. I wasn't completely sure about the stamp when I bought it but when I started playing with it, I began to really like it.

On the green one, I used crystal lacquer on the ornament. There is also a gold thread through the red ribbon that doesn't show up when I scanned it.

With the red one, I used black on my layering just because I thought it was not a traditional Christmas color. The bird and ornament are both cut out and popped up with foam tape. The ornament has pastel crystal glitter on it.

I can't believe that I am working on Christmas cards, usually I wait until after all of my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards are finished.

I hope everyone enjoys the cards I have made recently.





Stamps: Impression Obsession F7023 Ornament Chickadee

No comments:

Post a Comment