Monday, August 3, 2009

Blog Hopping

This morning I am going to spend some time just surfing through some blogs. I thought I would list a few of them as I go. So this post will get updated as the morning goes along....

Crafting C's Crafting Library - Today is the first day, I have been to Claire's site, but I loved looking through everything. She is giving away some blog candy right now. I would love to win but I know I probably won't. Claire, thanks for all of your inspiration.

Now Libby's Crafty Scraps, it great if you like cuttlebugs and I do. I love my embossing folders and I enjoyed seeing what some one else had done with them. If you are new to using a cuttlebug, check out her tutorials.



While playing around, I ran across the SU INK blog hop. I won't list all of the sites, but take a look, I think you will enjoy what you see...

The last blog for today is Capture the Moment. Especially check out her tutorials. Lots of wonderful ideas.

I hope everyone has a good day. I am off to buy groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment