Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Look



I have decided to make all of the pages look alike.  I went with blue for the winter months.  I might change it for Valentine's Day, but it will depend on how much time I have over the next six weeks.

I didn't take this picture.  It was taken by a local photographer, Lad Strayer.   This is downtown Adrian.  I thought the picture was perfect for a wintery day.

We went home to South Carolina and Alabama for the holidays.  It was a great trip.  We got home yesterday and I am still digging out.  Usually I leave my house clean when we go on vacation, but not this time.  I had too many others thing inferring.  So have a normal cleaning to do and all of the unpacking.

I like to defrost the freezer at the beginning of the winter, so since we had single digit temperatures and snow falling all day.  I decided to get it done.  After several hours, it is finished.  Every thing is once again organized.  I wish it would stay this way, but it won't.

This is about it for now.  I will try to come back later in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment