Saturday, September 22, 2012

Checking In

Where did last week go?  It has been so busy since school started back. Between my two jobs, I haven't had a day off since Labor Day. 

I love to take pictures but I don't get as many chances to use my cameras since my son graduated from high school.  I am going to start taking at least one afternoon a week to go somewhere. 

This week I went to Trestle Park.  It was such a pretty afternoon.  The park has extensive walking trails.  I spent a half an hour just walking the trails.

The rose posted here is just one of the pictures that I took.  You can see more by going over to my photo page

Also check out my other pages for updates.  Please feel free to leave me any comments or suggestions.  It would be great hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment