Friday, October 8, 2010

More New Stamps & Supplies

One of the things that made this week so busy was that my boss sent me to Grand Rapids, Michigan for a day. It was a great trip and I enjoyed it for several reasons. 1) It got me out of the lunchroom for the day. I love working in the school with all of the kids but sometimes it is just fun to get out and do some thing different. 2) I was able to swing by my son's college and spend a couple of hours with him. We just sat around his apartment and caught up. It was just wonderful to see him and spend some one on one time together. 3) There is a great scrapbook store in town that I love to stop at. I came away with all kinds of goodies for the upcoming holiday season. You will be seeing most of these supplies being used over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment