Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Round Up

Hello everyone.  Well another week has come and gone.  I didn't get as much done as I would have like but that is okay.  It was still a good week.

Lots of new projects on the stamping page.

Goals for this week:
   1)  Still haven't made it back on the treadmill.  I had a wisdom tooth cut out Friday, so it will be mid week before I can get on the treadmill but I am going to try real hard to get on it on Wednesday.
   2)  Straighten the whole house.  This is the last week of summer break so I want to get every thing done.
   3)  Get out and take some pictures.

Thoughts for the week:

   1)  As I mentioned, I had a tooth pulled/cut out.  It broke several months ago and I finally made a dentist appointment.  I have never noticed but I must chew on that side of my mouth the most, because it has been awkward.

   2)  Anyone have been plans for Labor Day.  My son will be home for the long weekend so I am just looking forward to some family time, if he doesn't spend the whole time with friends.

   3)  I want some homemade cookies.  Maybe I will get around to making some this week.

Well that's it for this week.  I hope you are enjoying the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment